(ONLY APPLIED TO SMARTHOME PRODUCTS)
I. WARRANTY CONDITIONS
1. Conditions for free-of-charge warranty service:
- The product’s technical faults are by manufacturer.
- The product is still under warranty.
- Customers retain Invoice and Warranty certificate provided by SmartHome.
- Warranty certificate remains in original condition, must not be torn, patchy, erased or modified.
- Warranty certificate includes sufficient information as follow: type of product, manufacture date, serial number, name of customer, address and invoice date (for products not applied to Electric warranty)
- Warranty stamp (and sealed stamp) of the manufacturer remain in original condition.
2. Conditions of warranty refusal or charged warranty:
- Violate the conditions of free-of-charge warranty service in section 1.
- Serial number, product model are not same as on the warranty certificate.
- The product is repaired by customer or service center without Bkav’s authorization.
- The product’s fault is caused by user and not included within warranty scope of the manufacturer.
II. WARRANTY PERIOD:
- The warranty period starts from the date of purchase or the date of manufacture depending on the type of product specified on the warranty certificate. For electronic-warranty products, the warranty period is calculated from the activation time of electronic warranty.
III. SMARTHOME WARRANTY CENTER:
- All products of SmartHome are under genuine warranty. Information of the warranty center will be included in the warranty certificate along with the product. Please contact the warranty center on the warranty certificate.
- If Valued Customers encounter any difficulties in contacting the warranty center, please contact Customer Contact Center of SmartHome.
* For further information or any questions please contact us via hotline 19006632 (line 2) or leave a message at the website www.smarthome.com.vn/lienhe.